At SCD, we aim to provide the very best services to our students by constantly improving our campus according to ever changing student needs. Here you will find information about our facilities.
The College Restaurant offers a blend of Gulf & Middle Eastern courses, prepared with fresh ingredients and served in generous portions. The restaurant offers full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu, available any time. The restaurant staff is friendly and customer service oriented. Students & staff can also indulge into a delicious choice of ice-cream and other treats all day long. Occasional specials include authentic dishes prepared and served by an expert Chef from Jordan specialized in Middle Eastern & Arabian Gulf recipes. The gourmet specialties include Manssaf (a famous Jordanian dish), Scallops, Stuffed Vegetables, Steaks, Mixed BBQ Grill and other famous Omani gourmets like: Thareed, Harees and Shewah.
Restaurant Hours: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
• A comfortable and well lit environment for students to read and do their assignments.
• Tidy beds with ample storage for clothing & personal belongings.
• A live-in nurse with several years of experience and available on call 24X7.
• Washing machines and dryers are available for hygiene and convenience.
• A large TV room with several local and foreign channels.
• A resident Cafeteria that offers cuisine dishes from the Arab Orient.
• Two custodians manage the building 24X7 and tend to student needs and welfare.
• Refrigerators and water coolers are available on every floor and the refrigerators are periodically checked for perishables.
• Hostel Students are allowed daily to access the labs and internet up to 8:00 PM, in order to do research and surf the internet.
• Ordering out is an available option and one shopping trip is admitted per week
• A non-smoking environment with frequent cleaning visits and rapid facility maintenance.
• 24×7 Security service, limiting access after business hours.
• Rooms are provided on first come first serve basis and graduates are given precedence over other interested students.
• Students must return to the Dorm by 11:00 PM at the latest.
• Excessive noise and specking loudly in the building is prohibited after 9:00 PM.
• Students can relay complaints to the Hostel custodians or the student affairs manager during her office business hours.
• Students are allowed to leave campus with their families after presenting a relation presents a valid ID card at the security check-point.
• Sick leave is permitted by presenting a bonafide excuse from the local clinic or a personal physician and the patient family is contacted to take the student home.
- 24513232 – 24513233
- Scientific College of Design Airport Heights – Murtafa’a Street, P.O. BOX: 1656, P.C. 114 Matrah Sultanate of Oman