The program aims at preparing and developing the students’ creativity and innovation as well as helping them to master the rules of research and communication related to fashion, textile designs arts. It also prepares them to deal with the latest developments and keep abreast of modern technology in the field of design and fashion manufacturing. In addition, the program enhances the students’ training, field skills, makes them acquire the ability to prepare project feasibility and methods of the scientific research in order to be able to complete their graduate studies.
- To provide students with the technical skills and scientific knowledge to enable them to enhance their specialized performance.
- To provide students with the technical language, skills of the artistic criticism, the ability to analyze and evaluate works in the light of their studies.
- To familiarize students with global contemporary trends and the latest developments in the area of fashion design and manufacturing.
- To prepare and qualify professional and creative designers to lead the development of national clothing.
- To enable students to use modern technologies along with the ability to diagnose and address problems in the area of their specialization.
- To help them obtain the skills of the scientific research in the field of fashion and textiles.
- To help them acquire the ability to collect and analyze data properly to perform project feasibility studies.
- To empower students to present, critique and substantiate any given design output.
- Local and International Fashion houses.
- Local and International ready-made garments factories & fabrics, textiles and furniture companies.
- Private projects of fashion (small- medium).
- Institutes of technology and vocational training institutes as trainers or supervisors.
- Ministry of Education and Ministry of Manpower according to their need for this specialization.
- Large Companies (oil-airlines-post) where the graduate can work as uniform designer.
- Theatre and opera houses to design and supervise the theatrical and historical clothes.